Advanced Welding Solutions offers Ohio TechCred programs in the following areas:
• Aluminum GMA (MIG) Welding
• American Welding Society (AWS) Certified Welder
• ASME BPV Code, Section IX: Welding & Brazing Qualifications
• Design of Welded Connections: Steel Weldments
• Introductory Welding
• Laser Welding and Materials Processing
• Maintenance Welding
• Pipe Welding
• Pipe Welding/Uphill
• Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) I
• Shielded Metal Arc Welding 6″ Pipe 2G & 5G Uphill
• Shielded Metal Arc Welding Basic
• Shielded Metal Arc Welding Structural Advanced
• GTAW Welding
• Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG)
• SMAW Theory and Lab
• Train the Trainer GMAW Pulse Arc
• Train the Trainer GTAW Welding
• Welding Processes Survey
• Welding Theory I
• Welding Theory II
• Welding: GTAW and GMAW
Are you interested in using Ohio’s TechCred program for one of our trainings?
Contact [email protected] for more information.
The Ohio TechCred program addresses Ohio’s skills gap in the technology-driven economy; allowing employers to upskill their workforce through relevant training programs. Employers can identify required skills and collaborate with educational institutions and training providers to develop these programs. Participating employers can also apply for funds to offset training costs for their employees.
The training programs emphasize short-term, industry-recognized credentials that enhance employees’ skills. Having higher skilled employees will improve shop floor efficiency and help ensure quality as your staff will no longer be guessing when it comes to welding. These programs provide employees with the tools needed to make informed welding decisions and work more efficiently. A more knowledgeable, efficient shop floor workforce should boost company profits and maintain competitiveness.
As a training provider under Ohio TechCred, Advanced Welding Solutions (AWS) offers comprehensive welding training aligned with industry demands. Our courses cover advanced techniques and technologies, equipping participants with the necessary skills to excel in the field.
The partnership between the Ohio TechCred program and Advanced Welding Solutions contributes to developing a highly skilled workforce in Ohio. By investing in training and meeting industry demands, employers can remain competitive, and provide in-house career growth opportunities for their employees.